Whealthfields Lohmann is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Your identity
- Your contact details (e.g. email address)
- Your personal preferences in relation to the products we market or to our website (language);
- Information relating to your orders, their tracking, and your purchase invoices;
- Information you may provide for our customer service;
- Specific health data if you notify us of any undesirable side-effects concerning any of our products;
- Your bank details if you place an order via our website;
We can collect your personal data when you:
- Create a customer account on our website, apps, or in our stores;
- Order products from our website;
- Make purchases in our e-shop;
- Join our rewards program;
- Use our online services;
- Agree to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, SMS, or post, depending on your selection;
- Answer surveys or satisfaction questionnaires based on your customer experience;
- Interact with our Company via its official page on social networks or when we suggest re-use of content that you have published on a social network;
- Contact our customer service;
- Send requests for information to our Company;
- Take part in an event we organise;
- Browse on the Internet using cookies or similar technology or when you click on advertisements for our products.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- Enable you to create a customer account on our website, applications and at our counters and in our stores;
- Manage your access to your customer account on the Internet or our applications;
- Process and manage your online orders and their delivery;
- Record purchases made at our counters or in our stores;
- Secure online transactions;
- Manage customer relations with respect to any requests for information or complaints you may send us via our website, customer service or social network pages;
- Manage our loyalty program;
- Manage and optimise your customer experience by improving our knowledge of our customers;
- Propose appropriate, tailored services, particularly when we enhance our products and services;
- Conduct statistical analyses to develop management, measuring, and reporting tools in order to adjust and improve our sales, marketing, and product manufacturing;
- Subject to your consent, send you information on our offers, news, and events on your chosen communication media;
- Manage your participation in any events to which you have signed up;
- Manage any online job applications
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
WL Centralin Rewards Program
Accumulate your points to redeem attractive gifts and enjoy many other benefits!